- Mashreq Launches Quick Remit to PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Three Tips to Boost ROI with Efficient AnalyticsPosted 7 days ago
- What’s Better for a Small Business? NAS or a Server?Posted 7 days ago
- Fifteen Emirati Industrial Entities to Exhibit at Hannover MessePosted 1 week ago
- Nomadic Capital to Provide Business Incubation ServicesPosted 1 week ago
- How Social Media Cultivates an Authoritative Online ReputationPosted 1 week ago
- Blueground Disrupts the Corporate Hospitality Industry in DubaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- How E-commerce is Turning Stores into Just Another Marketing ChannelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Yvolv Eyes $7.5 Billion Market Potential in KSAPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Cold Email a Stranger for AdvicePosted 2 weeks ago
AURAK Signs MoU with Education For Employment (EFE)
The American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) has signed a memorandum of understanding with Education For Employment (EFE), an international not-for-profit network that creates employment opportunities for youth across the Middle East and North Africa region.
The agreement seeks to provide jobseekers and university graduates in the UAE, regardless of nationality, with training opportunities as well as linkages to employers through developing relationships with local businesses and industries. Through this agreement, AURAK has become EFE’s first university partner in the UAE.
Speaking after the signing ceremony, Prof. Hassan Hamdan Al Alkim, president of AURAK, commented, “I have very high expectations for this new relationship. As one of the leading institutions of higher education in the country, we are confident that we are producing top-quality graduates. Now, with our new partner, Education For Employment, we are delighted that we can ensure that our graduates will be well supported in their search for meaningful employment within highly-competitive job markets.”
On her part, Jasmine Nahhas di Florio, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Partnerships at EFE-Global added, “Each day, Education For Employment’s 40,000 graduates across the Middle East and North Africa send a clear message: with the right skills and tangible employment opportunities, youth can create a bright future for themselves, their families, and their communities. We are honoured to partner with AURAK, one of the country’s leading education institutions, to help youth in the UAE to transition from school to work and achieve their full potential.”
Education For Employment’s mission is to create economic opportunity for unemployed youth in the Middle East and North Africa by providing world-class professional and technical training that leads directly to employment and the world of work.
The American University of Ras Al Khaimah is a government-owned institution of higher education which provides an integrated North American-style education. It is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and offers a total of 22 undergraduate and graduate programs across a wide range of disciplines.