- Mashreq Launches Quick Remit to PakistanPosted 6 days ago
- Three Tips to Boost ROI with Efficient AnalyticsPosted 7 days ago
- What’s Better for a Small Business? NAS or a Server?Posted 7 days ago
- Fifteen Emirati Industrial Entities to Exhibit at Hannover MessePosted 1 week ago
- Nomadic Capital to Provide Business Incubation ServicesPosted 1 week ago
- How Social Media Cultivates an Authoritative Online ReputationPosted 1 week ago
- Blueground Disrupts the Corporate Hospitality Industry in DubaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- How E-commerce is Turning Stores into Just Another Marketing ChannelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Yvolv Eyes $7.5 Billion Market Potential in KSAPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Cold Email a Stranger for AdvicePosted 2 weeks ago
Emrill Facilities Management Gets new Operations Director
One of the UAE’s largest facilities management companies, Emrill, has announced the appointment of Gopala Krishnan as Operations Director. Furthering Emrill’s commitment to internal staff promotion and talent development, Krishnan was promoted from his previous position as Portfolio General Manager to Operations Director.
After an exhaustive selection process, he was successfully interviewed for the position following the recent promotion of Alex Davies to become the FM giant’s Managing Director. Starting his career as an Executive at TI Cycles in India, Krishnan joined Emrill in June 2003 as Assistant Facilities Manager of The Greens Community. More recently, Krishnan has held the role of General Manager, responsible for three major FM contract portfolios comprising of Residential, Infrastructure and Healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, Krishnan is now responsible for leading Emrill’s operations throughout the UAE and will develop FM strategies in line with the company’s strategic objective plan. Commenting on his appointment, Alex Davies said: “I am delighted to welcome Gopala to the Emrill Leadership Team as his extensive engineering and facilities management experience is a key asset to us at Emrill. His proven ability to lead and develop the entire company offering will be put to full use in further enhancing our customer excellence quality service approach.”
Krishnan holds both a B.E. in Civil Engineering and an MBA from SMU University. He also holds a PGc FM from IFMI, MBIFM (Member Grade – British Institution of Facilities Management) and is NEBOSH certified (course provider British Safety Services), as well as being a certified E-Com professional.