- Mashreq Launches Quick Remit to PakistanPosted 6 days ago
- Three Tips to Boost ROI with Efficient AnalyticsPosted 7 days ago
- What’s Better for a Small Business? NAS or a Server?Posted 7 days ago
- Fifteen Emirati Industrial Entities to Exhibit at Hannover MessePosted 1 week ago
- Nomadic Capital to Provide Business Incubation ServicesPosted 1 week ago
- How Social Media Cultivates an Authoritative Online ReputationPosted 1 week ago
- Blueground Disrupts the Corporate Hospitality Industry in DubaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- How E-commerce is Turning Stores into Just Another Marketing ChannelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Yvolv Eyes $7.5 Billion Market Potential in KSAPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Cold Email a Stranger for AdvicePosted 2 weeks ago
AXA Gulf Launches Emergency Repair Service
AXA Insurance in the Gulf has introduced its “Home Assistance” Emergency Repair Service in the UAE. This service is available if customers are faced with unexpected situations at home and includes emergency repairs carried out by professionals. This is to secure customers’ homes and protect them against further loss or damage.
Although the number of fires at households is 7% less in 2016 as compared to the previous year, home insurance purchases have continued to increase in the UAE. The home insurance market has witnessed a steady increase in penetration over the last few years, even though it is not mandated by the authorities.
Commenting on this, David Cadoux, Chief Retail P&C, Actuarial and Data officer at AXA Gulf said, “There is a common misconception regarding the need for home insurance in this part of the world. People think it exists only to protect them from theft, which is thankfully a very low risk in the UAE. However, it is important to move away from this perception as a policy with AXA Gulf also includes cover against liability, relocation, as well as water leaks and fires.”
AXA Home Assistance Service is available 24/7 and provides a wide range of covers including:
- Locksmith Services: Professionals will carry out emergency repairs if people cannot enter the home due to loss or theft of keys or damage to locks;
- Electrical Services: Professionals will repair faulty or damaged internal electrical installation if there is a lack or failure of electrical supply;
- Plumbing Services: Professionals will repair damaged or leaking pipes and fittings;
- Glasswork Services: Professionals will repair broken external windows or doors as a result of an environmental accident or any hostile third-party action.
“When residents have a home emergency, it is not always immediately clear who is responsible for the repairs or the maintenance of the property, especially for tenants. Moreover, tower management does not usually address such requests on holidays and weekends, which is an added-value for our customers looking for an emergency repair service. This service enables an AXA customer to have a one-stop shop in the event that they have an issue in the property and need immediate support,” added Cadoux.
AXA Gulf is the first insurance company in the country to provide Home Assistance Service for home insurance customers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.