- Mashreq Launches Quick Remit to PakistanPosted 6 days ago
- Three Tips to Boost ROI with Efficient AnalyticsPosted 7 days ago
- What’s Better for a Small Business? NAS or a Server?Posted 7 days ago
- Fifteen Emirati Industrial Entities to Exhibit at Hannover MessePosted 1 week ago
- Nomadic Capital to Provide Business Incubation ServicesPosted 1 week ago
- How Social Media Cultivates an Authoritative Online ReputationPosted 1 week ago
- Blueground Disrupts the Corporate Hospitality Industry in DubaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- How E-commerce is Turning Stores into Just Another Marketing ChannelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Yvolv Eyes $7.5 Billion Market Potential in KSAPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Cold Email a Stranger for AdvicePosted 2 weeks ago
Mashreq Launches Quick Remit to Pakistan
Mashreq has announced the exclusive launch of Quick Remit service to Pakistan. Mashreq customers can transfer Pakistani rupees free of charge either – via MashreqOnline or Snapp and enjoy instant credit to all bank accounts in Pakistan. The new service is unique as it offers immediate transfers as opposed to the regular remittance transfer which could take up to 2 days.
Quick Remit offers convenience and fast services to Mashreq customers using its mobile application – SNAPP available 24/7 with zero remittance fees and through MashreqOnline available on www.mashreq.com. Customers can send money to their respective beneficiaries with the benefit of “instant credit”, otherwise known as a Quick Remit.
Rohit Garg, Head of Business Banking, Mortgages, Deposits and Remittances at Mashreq commented: “At Mashreq, we try to maximize customer convenience with the use of technology. We are pleased to be launching a service that is designed to be instantaneous and beneficial to both – sender and receiver. Our endeavor is to provide our customers with simple solutions to access and deliver money to various countries at competitive rates.”
Customers can also benefit from “immediate credit” funds in the destination country, designed for individuals who are either salaried class or self-employed. These transfers are free of charge with zero remittance fees and are processed immediately. There is a quick two-step process to remit, the customer simply has to register their beneficiary with the beneficiary bank account or IBAN number and the beneficiary bank name and upon registration the customer can start sending money immediately.